Designers Furniture Exchange
Designers Furniture Exchange
5701 Richmond Ave
HoustonTX 77057
 (713) 781-9394


Houston's only consignment shop specializing in designer furniture
Get Directions

Consignment Furniture Houston TX

Established in 1988, Designers Furniture Exchange features an 11,000 Sq. Ft. showroom stocked full of high-end designer furniture and home decor. What makes us unique is that we're the only store to sell consignment furniture in Houston, TX, that specializes in designer pieces. This means you can get that brand name sofa or table you've always wanted, without the hefty price tag attached! Our inventory is always changing, so stop by to see which brands we currently have in store.

Some of the brands we often have include:
  • Baker
  • Cantoni
  • Council
  • Drexel
  • Ethan Allen
  • Hickory Chair
  • Kindel
  • La Barge
  • Mastercraft
  • Sligh
  • Widdicomb and more
Our showroom features a wide selection of unique, one-of-a-kind home accent and furniture pieces, including antique furniture, lighting, paintings, chandeliers, and mid-century modern furniture, just to name a few. The best part is, each visit to our store offers something new as we're constantly selling and buying pieces. Whether you're a homeowner who wants to spruce up your home's interior or a professional designer searching for pieces for your clients, we're sure to have exactly what you need.

Products we offer include:
  • Canopy Beds
  • Chairs (dining, lava, parlor, swivels, etc.)
  • Chandeliers
  • Chinese Benches
  • Consoles
  • Lamps
  • Ottomans
  • Paintings
  • Pedestals (bronze, marble, stone, etc.)
  • Reproductions
  • Secretary Desks
  • Sofas
  • Tables and much more
Do you have old furniture and decor items that you no longer want? We are always searching for quality pieces that are still in like new condition. We charge 40% commission for each item of yours that we sell and give you the remaining 60%. Each month that your piece is with us, we will decrease the sale price by 5% in order to make sure each item is sold within a reasonable time frame. If you decide that you'd rather take your item back, we ask that you give us reasonable notice as to your wishes before you pick up your item. We also ask that consignors setup the delivery of each item to our showroom and if need be, we can offer a great recommendation for moving services in the area.

For more information, stop by Designers Furniture Exchange today or call (713) 781-9394.

We opened our Consignment Furniture Store in 1988.

We are located at 5701 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX.

Contact Designers Furniture Exchange

Attach File: (4MB Limit)
Captcha Code

Get Directions

More Details about Designers Furniture Exchange

Accepted Payment Methods:

  • Debit Card

We are open:

Tuesday 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday 10:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM